I have held Insurance and Securities positions since my Navy Honorable Discharge in 1981. Realizing that I could best service clients by choosing a specialty, Lakeview General Insurance Services was created to provide coverage for small-to-medium businesses, their owners & employees, and entrepreneurs. Our goal is to maintain a very well serviced book of nice clientele.
- All Commercial Insurance needs:
- Liability (Professional & General)
- Property (buildings, inventory, tools, etc.)
- Worker's Compensation
- Vehicles (cars, trucks, forklifts, etc.)
- Benefits. 'Benefits' are usually recognized as Health, Disability and Life Insurances. It also includes ancillary products, such as Dental & Vision Insurance, and supplement plans (AFLAC and others).
- Personal Insurance needs:
- Homeowners / Renters / Landlord policies
- Auto, Motorcycle, RV, Boats, JetSkis and other motor toys
- Individual and Family Health
- Life insurance, Long Term Care and Disability coverages
- Pet Health plans
As a Broker, I represent most all competitive carriers - now to include the "Exchanges," such as Covered California, set up under the Affordable Care Act.
- Advise and refer for any other needs that we do not handle in-house.
- Maintain a list of qualified referrals for any business or personal need you may have.