We work with small business owners who would like to save money on taxes with audit proof strategies.
- We design and help you implement innovative, customized tax strategies that minimize your taxes and your risk of audit.
- We give you proactive plan full of court-tested, IRS approved strategies for minimizing your taxes.
- All clients begin with a tax planning session to uncover missed opportunities. We work with our clients to understand their personal and business goals.
- The plan is implemented by the Firm to ensure the tax savings are handled correctly.
- We offer fixed-price monthly maintenance plans.
- We offer bookkeeping and tax preparation services.
For those struggling with IRS and State Tax Problems
We provide Peace of Mind
by helping them to resolve these issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- We analyze the situation and find a solution to get out of debt by either lowering their tax liability or helping them to go on a meaningful payment plan.
- When clients are in trouble with the IRS - they are scared and extremely vulnerable. We help ease the pain and put clients' worries at rest.
- We prepare current and past due tax returns, help with bookkeeping and payroll.
We provide personal attention to every client.
* Enrolled Agent (or EA) - is a a federally authorized tax practitioner empowered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury. Enrolled Agents represent taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) for tax issues including audits, collections and appeals. Only enrolled agents are required to demonstrate to the IRS their competence in all areas of taxation, representation and ethics before they are given unlimited representation rights before IRS. Unlike attorneys and CPAs, who are state licensed and who may or may not choose to specialize in taxes, all enrolled agents specialize in taxation.